Hummus on toast with fattoush 😍😍😍😍 #myfood
Lunch: stuffed vine leaves and green beans in olive oil (Fasoolia Bzet) with a side of high protein Arabic bread. You can’t not love Arabic food! #myfood #vegan
What? Avocado? But the avocado has a lot of fat and will make my skin greasier which will make my face one big pimple! WRONG!
I was scared like you, but I gave it a try and the results were so successful that I even had cute, natural, flushed cheeks.
I’ve got to say the avocado, besides that it’s delicious, has natural fats that actually are very good for your body and your skin [Continue reading…]
The perfect wrap? I surely think so! Baked Falafel with veggies and tahini sauce. #myfood
You can’t go wrong with apples and peanut butter for a filling delicious afternoon snack! #myfood
- 100 reasons to go vegan
- What are animal rights?
- Get vegucated
- Vegan vs. Meat-eater
- What would happen if we all quit eating meat?
- How many animals do you save by not eating them?
- Benefits of veganism for your wallet, your health and our planet
- Frequently asked questions
Making the transition
- Vegan Starter Kit - Great for beginners!
- Getting started
- How to make the transition to veganism
- So you wanna be vegan?
- Mistakes to avoid when going vegan
- Daily plan
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert ideas
- 4 ways to make any vegan recipe
- Vegan Health
- Vegan breakfast recipes
- Finding Vegan
- The Vegan Stoner
Videos and Books
- Earthlings (contains disturbing images)
- Masterlist of vegan documentaries
- Eating animals (PDF)
- MEAT: the truth (contains disturbing images)
- Why we love dogs, eat pigs and wear cows
- Vegan: The new ethics of eating (PDF)
Credit for photo: Elena Shumilova
Heyy ❤️ Yes, I absolutely love it! I honestly didn’t find it hard (others may disagree). Since the topic is interesting for you, studying for it shouldn’t be that hard! The food service and community part was a bit dull for me, but the clinical was amazing :D I enjoyed every bit of it, I studied it with passion as if the patients were coming in the next day and I had to tell them all about what I learned! Any tips? Hmm, let’s see, I would say don’t study because you’re obliged to, study because you want to know about it. Read health and nutrition articles even if they’re not required, there are so many things that they don’t teach you but you should know to be a good dietitian. Also, if it’s not already part of the program, I advise you to job shadow a dietitian or a nutritionist to see what’s it like. That’s the only thing I regret not doing.
Best of luck!! xx
Typography project, click for better quality.